The San Benito County Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau today announced this year’s winners for man, woman and businesses of the year.
The winners will be honored at the chamber’s 91st Annual Dinner Dance & Awards event to be held at San Juan Oaks on Jan. 21.
Tickets are now available at the chamber office, 650 San Benito St., suite 130. The chamber announced that the theme this year is:
“Bright Lights & Hollywood Nights” Celebrating the Bright Lights of San Benito County… the Man, Woman, Ambassador and Businesses of the Year”.
This year’s recipients are:
- Woman of the Year: Lanetta Elliott Bishop
- Man of the Year: Charles Scott
- Retail Business of the Year: Drapoel/Teezers
- Service Business of the Year: Brent Redmond Transportation, Inc.
- Hospitality Business of the Year: San Juan Oaks Golf club
- Non-Profit Service Business of the Year: Community Foundation for San Benito County
- Agricultural Business of the Year: B & R Farms, Inc.
- Ambassador of the Year: Nasa Jimenez