The San Benito County Association of Realtors recently named Director and Realtor Tony LoBue as Realtor of the Year.
Criteria that candidates are judged upon to receive the award include the following:
• Participation and/or leadership in association activities in events of current years
• Participation on committee, past boards or board of directors
• Past contributions to association and the local community
• Participation in California Association of Realtors organization
• Participation in/service to our community
Lobue has been a Realtor for about 12 years. He runs Dual Pride Properties & Real Estate with his sister, Marie Peterson.
“We like to be a one-stop shop for property needs,” LoBue said in a phone interview. “By doing that, we’re able to help our clients in more aspects than one.”
LoBue said he didn’t expect to receive the Realtors award.
“It’s an honor that my fellow colleagues have chosen me,” LoBue said. “The honor is all mine, that I get to work with so many great people in this community.”
LoBue said he couldn’t have had this success without Transaction Coordinator Dana Hanson, the association’s board and his sister.
“We’ve always been in this business together,” LoBue said, referring to Peterson. “It’s not always easy to work with family, but her and I seem to make it happen.”